Wednesday, 7 October 2015

14) ASE

June 11th 2013

got the ASE form from the jobcentre today, (It details the jobs that you apparently could of applied for, for anyone undergoing such treatment, i strongly advise anyone going through the sanction process to get a copy of one themselves) ..

and heres the list of wonderful jobs that i apparently could of applied for....but before that....first off..."steps i took to look for work" were once again omitted...cheers for that Liz (or one of her minions) from the stafford jobcentre, not to corrupt of you. *Note heavy use of sarcasm...

and now the jobs, check them for yourselves if you wish on the Universal jobsworth...sorry i mean jobsmatch......here they are...

This is why i was disallowed jobseekers....

1841125 - does not exist.
2046327 - Requires 5+ years experience. I do not have 5+ years experience in cleaning.
2101311 - Is working for an agency. I have had extremely bad experiences with virtually every agency i have ever worked for. Combined with my logical reasoning for not working for an agency with regard to contributing towards a lack of stability for our economy. <<See my notes with regards to job recruitment agencies and how they are detrimental to our economy.>>
403124 - Requires exceptional customer service skills. I do not possess these. Combined with the fact the job is in Cannock, and that some shifts will require a later than 11pm finish, meaning all trains and buses will have ceased service.
2078328 - The details for this job are not available without signing up for a universal jobmatch account. I refused to do this because i felt it would waive my rights with regard to the Data protection act 1998, and do not want my data to be sold and/or distributed to third party providers. I believe this is not unreasonable.

I asked for a written assurance that my data would not be distributed to third party vendors. I was given no such assurance, and was instead told my next review with regard to jsag would be sometime in 2014, due for some reason, to being with a work programme vendor. However as you will see, when i post all relevant photocopies of the evidence, which i will, this was still appended to the actively seeking employment doubt, as a reasoning behind the sanction.

For the record I quote the 1998 Data Protection act with regards to my personal data on all websites that i use, including but not limited to Facebook. I give no consent for my data to be categorized/sold and or distributed except that granted with my explicit permission.

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10151511270271089

No comments:

Post a Comment