Wednesday, 7 October 2015

16) Monster A.K.A UJM

July 29th 2013

I Have resisted the requests for me to sign up to a universal jobmatch account in any way shape or form. Primarily on data protection grounds.

I Have today been told, that the mandation is now enshrined in law. I asked for more details, including the specific law on the matter, however apparently the jobcentre (local to me) has been told not to divulge any further information to those who request it.

I found this extremely strange behaviour. An information black-out. I was told to check out the local library or to talk to my local mp.

I will try to do both.

I am a conscientious objector who does not wish my personal data to be distributed to third party entities, and or sold/traded or given, especially to an entity that is of a different nation to my own. I will be resisting this fully.

I do/have done what is required of me with regards to looking for work, and do not see how having a universal jobmatch account is in anyway beneficial to me (I can still find the details of the jobs on ujm by approaching the company directly e.t.c) or will in anyway further my ability to attain employment.

It is solely beneficial to the company operating this deception (monster) to absorb data on citizens of a foreign nation (monster is a u.s.a entity). I would actually be aiding the intelligence of a foreign nation if i did this. Being a u.k citizen through and through, i will not aid and abet a foreign nation.

- Dan.

KT and LSL like this.
   
LG :- Don't you think sometimes you take it a bit far hun? No offence intended but you spend so much time worrying about the system robbing you, that you are losing quality life and happiness...xx
29 July at 14:43 via mobile · Like · 1
   
Dan Kinobi :- No, i do not think i take things a bit far at all. I don't worry, the teaching i follow encourages me not to. Instead i do what i can with the means afforded to me, to either prevent/resist such things, or to draw light to such things. Because i do not believe them to be right.

Quality life and happiness in my opinion is derived from doing what i can to see that future generations will not suffer under a fascist/totalitarian regime, and no matter how seemingly small that action that may be at the time, It is a civil responsibility of us all, in my opinion.

    Do you think signing up to the universal jobmatch account should be mandated? Who is to gain from this?

What reasonable benefit is giving personal details to a third party provider, based overseas in a foreign land going to have on our lives?

The NSA has been proven to have backdoor access to most American companies. It would be reasonable to assume that Monster inc have been compromised in this fashion.

I'm not particularly keen on sharing my personal information with that of a different sovereign state, be it seemingly friendly or not. Especially if the integrity and/or security of the data cannot be confirmed to me.

On such grounds i would be technically assisting a foreign entity with intelligence, i'm sure there is a law somewhere that prohibits such things?

One must ask then...

Which law then takes precedence?

That of defending national interest or that of personal interest?
29 July at 15:24 · Like
   
Dan Kinobi :- I have performed my jobsearch just fine until recently without having to use a ujm account. I can still send applications to those companies that are on there, i am in no way handicapped, by not having a ujm account. What is the reasoning behind it?
29 July at 15:27 · Like
   
Dan Kinobi :- However there has been at least one occasion where i was not able to apply for a job because i did not have a universal jobmatch account. However recently i find that you can still find the details of the company and apply to them directly, without needing a ujm account.
29 July at 15:55 · Like
   
Dan Kinobi *at least one occasion in the past.
29 July at 15:57 · Like
   
LG:- Sorry hun, that was a lot to reply on and I was on the go. Dude you make a good point and I agree with you on this case...but my concern is more with how much time and worry you invest into conspiracy theories. I'm a fan of these debates but I don't want it to ruin or absorb your life, it isn't healthy...if you believe in it take what action you can but please don't let it get to you so much...your fam and friends need you and want you to be happy
29 July at 20:47 via mobile · Like
   
Dan Kinobi :- Lol conspiracy theories. How i wish it was a theory. Do the research yourself if you want L***. Monster is a u.s company. It has been proven recently that the NSA has access to any data from any American company it chooses, including Microsoft, Apple e.t.c. This has been PROVEN it is not a conspiracy. This means that my data and all the data of anyone who signs up to the UJM account mandation is technically giving their personal data to the american government. Well I'm sorry but I'm not American and i value my privacy and believe that the citizens of one country should not have to render their personal information to that of a foreign entity, especially not through an apparently "legal" route. (I will be looking in depth into the legislation that has been amended to allow such happenings). This is not being unreasonable.

Appreciate the concern but If it ruins or absorbs my life then i would be very very concerned about the world/society that you and your child find/will find yourself living in. It doesn't get to me dudette. I will do what i have to do that is all.
29 July at 21:22 · Like
   
LG :- I was talking in general Dan, you have a point about disclosing information but mostly its harmless. nothing is without risk but we're not facing any ill treatment or threat, which is why we should be grateful and happy and treasure each moment we have, while we still have them
29 July at 21:26 · Like
   
Dan Kinobi :- lol that's a bit of an undermining statement isn't it l***? What other "conspiracy theories" have i come out with lately then?, please enlighten me as i must need awaking from my semi-delusional stupor for sure. And yes we should treasure good times, but we should also i think struggle to make sure those good times continue for the next generations to come.

There is currently a mass-undermining of our country going on by vested (usually American) interest. We are essentially under economic attack. The NHS is being privatised, so is royal mail, anything that can generate money for American interest is being consumed. This is bad news for the future of the next generations.

Look at the American model where private healthcare generates a massive amount for the economy, yeah sure it does...because it basically generates personal debt...People owing so much for healthcare that they have to foreclose on their homes, or end up lying destitute in the street.

You don't have to be a brain-surgeon to realise that if we follow that model, that's exactly where we'll be in this country in the not so distant future.

Edited for spelling & Names redacted 9/11/15

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10151597845096089

No comments:

Post a Comment