Wednesday, 7 October 2015

1) Hello And Welcome To The DWP Experience

Over the course of the last 2-3 years, I have been detailing all encounters with the DWP in depth. Including all correspondence with both the local office and regional centres.
The reason I have done this is because I have personally witnessed a number of social injustices that I would like to see brought to light.

Unfortunately I did not blog these posts "as i went", but instead posted them on social media. I will try to offer links to the original articles as I go, but may end up doing this referencing after uploading all material.

What I am now attempting to do is consolidate all these experiences into one place, so that others can review them, comment on them, and hopefully share their own experiences also.

I am going to upload all experiences in chronological order.

Once uploaded i will open them for review/discussion, so to speak.

As well as communication with the DWP,  i will also include any other relevant discussion or communication that took place, either with other governmental departments, or on social media.

Let the uploading commence...

4 comments:

  1. Please could you link this to Stafford disability support network on facebook. Thanks, Louise (louise@louisenixon.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is disgusting. What is happening.to the sick and disabled.in this country. Tories out

    ReplyDelete