3rd Feb 2014
Well that was an interesting appointment at the national careers service that i was required to go to by the jobcentre. I found out they are a third party organisation that are co-located within, but not part of, the jobcentre.
Upon reading my details back to me which i refused to confirm or reject, i found out they possess information about me, seemingly attained from the work programme provider i was mandated to go to. This is strange as, as far as I'm aware, i did not give consent for the work programme provider to share any information about me,
I will be heading that way tomorrow to try and ascertain what information they hold. And why they have shared it, without my knowledge.
I had an interesting discussion with the lady there, however she wished to remain off the record, and thus i will respect her human-rights and not describe what was mentioned. (It would be nice if the government respected my human-rights like a right to a fair trial and the right to life, but there we go) I said that in future, everything will be on the record so to speak, not as a dig at her, but for the fact that dealings with the DWP and their affiliates should be documented in full, in order of accountability.
Anyways i have God knows how many sanctions against me now, and am still going to have to appeal to a tribunal to try and get the funds that are due to me in the past, paid.
This is becoming a full-time job. *sigh.
Edited for spelling 13/10/15
Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10151962966671089
No comments:
Post a Comment