26th November 2014
It's been over a month now since the tribunal that i attended (22-10-14), where the judge found in my favour, that i had done what was desired of me according to the law.
I received a letter a couple of days later saying that the DWP were asking for a statement of reasons from the judge, and that they might apply to the upper tribunal.
I have not yet heard back with regard to this. Either from the DWP or the tribunal service.
I requested the audio "tape" that was recorded at the hearing.
I received an envelope a few days later.
There was no audio recording inside this envelope.
There was however a first class postage paid envelope with return address inside.
There was also a letter stating "I enclose as requested, an audio recording of the proceedings of 22/10/2014, agreed by the Tribunal Judge". As aforementioned, there was no audio recording.
I then re-requested the audio on the 5th November, and having received no correspondence to this question, asked again on the 17th November.
Editors Note - 29/10/15. (The evidence that i requested such things is available on request, i.e proof/screenshot of having sent the e-mail.)
As of today (26/11/14) i have received no response to either e-mails, requesting the audio recording.
I have done what was desired of me according to the law, it has been found to be so by a judge, and still the DWP are refusing to give me access to that which i am lawfully "ENTITLED" to.
This government is a rogue government, that believes it's above the law.
Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152539568651089
No comments:
Post a Comment