Oh the irony. SMT
Today upon visiting le jobcentre. I get casually informed that my claim was stopped entirely on the 10/04/14.
Apparently i was meant to attend something on the 24/04/14.
I had no letter about this, no phone call, no nothing, before the date, that i was aware of.
They want to take people off the "books" as when they are not signing for jobseekers, they are no longer classed as unemployed. And this has the effect of spinning the figures, making it look like this government reduced unemployment.
Ironically my point has been highlighted rather succinctly today.
Well fuck that, I'm not gonna be a manipulated statistic for a fucking oppressive regime.
I will be backdating from the date the claim was cancelled, as i am unemployed, and I'm not gonna be manipulated to say otherwise.
I will also be mentioning this at the tribunal i go to, although its already been about 4 months since i appealed, so God knows when that will happen.
Attached is a copy of the form i received on the 11th April, informing me of the next signing date.
EV 8
Its worth mentioning that i had an appointment for the 10th April, i turned up on time, and asked to use the toilet as i was genuinely in need. They told me that i could not use their toilet. I told them i was going to then go to the nearest toilet to use it, which turned out to be McDonald's. I returned approx 15 minutes later. Expecting to continue. I was told that i had missed an appointment. I stated that i had not, and insisted on a note being made, to say i was on time, but had a call of nature and returned 15 minutes later.
Attached is a copy of this letter. I returned the next day, and this was when i was given the letter about the next signing dates. EV 9
I'm thinking that whatever was meant to be given me at the meeting on the 10th was not given to me on the 11th (as a different person conducted the appointment).
At the very least this department is suffering from gross incompetence, if not something more sinister, rolled out from "above".
Dan Kinobi By the way I insisted upon them writing (re-arrived) at the top of the letter. I know how the department operates, and they will try to use the smallest thing to impose sanctions upon a jobseeker. EV 9
19 May at 15:29 · Like
SMT Oh my gosh Dan! What the hell are they playing at? That place is a complete and utter joke! I don't know how people can go on and claim for years on end, and are blatantly taking the piss, then there is you, genuinely in need, got your head screwed on, and being screwed over by this unfair one sided system, that seem to discriminate against people who dare challenge the system. Totally shocking! I really hope you find a way to screw them right over, and claim back what is rightfully yours xx
19 May at 15:54 · Edited · Like
Dan Kinobi Thing is *****, those people you speak of probably aren't taking the piss, that's what the mainstream media wants people to think, that's why its constantly running the scrounging/lazy stories. Whilst turning a blind eye to the massive amount of money syphoned out of our country to personal bank-accounts in the tax-haven of their choice.
The real piss-takers are those who load up such heavy loads on people, and don't move a finger to help them.
People having to take 30 steps to find a job, its complete nonsense.
And then there's the unsung heroes who get labelled or stereotyped, the people struggling their asses off because they have responsibilities and they can't afford to not to have that job that pays minimum wage and treats them like shit.
Well I say fuck that. We should stand up for each other, and if you see injustice, even if it impacts negatively on you at the time, (losing job e.t.c) then it should be stood up against. Else wise we'll all be slaves, and that's not a fucking cool world for the future generations to inherit, in my opinion.
The best "place" is a balance between employer and employee, but that balance has skewed so heinously in the favour of the employer that some massive readdressing of the balance will be required, if not peacefully, it will happen otherwise, and I don't particularly want that.
I haven't had a job for a couple of years now, but I've got a good conscience with regard to such things, and I've done what was desired of me.
I stand up for my rights and that is something they are trying to crack down on. More people should stand up and or speak out. Its through fear that they are controlled. They need to lose their fear, and then we will have change.
Dan Kinobi Also I have had no paperwork or official notification whatsoever to suggest my claim has been stopped, as of the 21st may 2014.
*Editors note, this last comment was obviously after the 21st may, however for whatever reason the time and date is not included. It will however still be "online" on my facebook page.
Edited For spelling & Names Redacted 15/10/15
Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152157237961089
No comments:
Post a Comment