Friday, 20 November 2015

102) Stafford Greyfriars & DWP In General - Gross Incompetence.

11th August 2015

O.k interesting. I've found a piece of paperwork that i required.

This will be the start of a number of posts, outlining errors and/or discrepancies in the DWP's behaviour. Given the number of errors and or corruptions, that have been documented in a number of places now, it is my belief that the DWP should no longer be considered "fit for purpose", and plans to replace it should be drawn swiftly.

A large proportion of the staff locally at Stafford Greyfriars are extremely unprofessional, and frankly a lot of them are incompetent at exercising their duties legally and lawfully, seemingly not having knowledge of the relevant laws and legislations, that they are often breaching, most likely on a daily basis.

This lack of knowledge by the DWP employees is potentially so that the department can operate a basic form of plausible deniability. I suggest this is the case going from a brief conversation with one Sean Harris.

I asked him "do you know the relevant law and legislation on this matter?" (upon asking him if he realised he was illegally sanctioning me) He stated "i do not need to know the law on this matter".

So basically, from what i can see, it seems my JSA claim was terminated because i was alleged to of missed an appointment, an appointment that i actually ATTENDED, ON TIME.

I attended this appointment ON-TIME. And informed the person on the desk opposite that i required to use the toilet facilities. They mentioned that there were no toilet facilities in the jobcentre.

I then informed them that i would be going to use the toilet facilities of the closest convenience i could find, and that i would return after i had relieved myself. I was not doing this for effect, or to be stubborn. I was genuinely quite desperate.

I proceeded to do this, and returned approximately 15 minutes later.

I then received a letter EV 9 stating the fact that i would need to attend an interview the next-day. I proceeded to attend this, and even went on to do a 2-hour interview at screwfix. Notice how on the letter it says very clearly above arrival-time "Re-arrived", i had to insist that this was written on this form by the person who was dealing with my claim at the time, because i knew full-well just what these people are like. Turns out it was a shrewd move. EV 9

I had received notification of bank-holiday exempted signings at this point. EV 8 And was not due to attend the jobcentre again until the 19th may 2014. I attended on this date, and was told, to my total surprise, that my claim had been closed.

I have just managed to find the original post i made on facebook on the 19th may. 2014. (I will link to it on the next post).

I am/was being politically persecuted for my views, and the smallest of things was wrongfully used to try and shut down my claim. This was done i can only imagine in an attempt to try and force me to comply with new legislation.

Well as i'm sure is now SELF-EVIDENT. My claim was closed wrongfully, and as far as i am aware, my jobseekers agreement is still in place dated from 2012.

I am and have been ENTITLED to JSA for the period since my claim was stopped illegally and unlawfully.

Should i be successful in my crusade to attain what i am rightfully due.

I will after paying back debts to family, donate 51% of whatever is left back into society. As a matter of PRINCIPLE.

Edit 20/11/15:- 

I uploaded the following page  EV 32 at the same time i made this post on Facebook (Original Source Below) However i did not make much mention of it. Around this time i started getting things prepared for this DWP Experience, so dealings with the DWP had been put on temporary hold, until this testimony was completed.

A brief glance at this form appears to show the reasoning why my claim was stopped. However i do not know what the internal jargon of the DWP stands for, thus need to clarify this in order to have a more in depth view.

I am making an educated guess that FTA stands for Failed To Attend. This is not true. I did attend this interview on the 10/04/2014 ON-TIME as can be witnessed from the letter i received. EV 9

As for the FTA FJR (?) on the 24/04/2014. EV 32 If you look at EV 8 Attendance Arrangements For Holiday Period. Received by me on the 11/04/14, You will clearly see, that my next signing date was to be the 19/05/14 (When i did in fact next attend the jobcentre) And that the date i was alleged to of missed something was (24/04/14) which is within the period of Exemption From signing. Not only this but the 24th April 2014 was a Thursday. Thus it was not a regular signing date.

As i've made mention before i had no prior notification of this event whatsoever.
The only documentation i received was stating that i should attend next on the 19/05/2014. Which is exactly what i did. Upon which, to my complete surprise i was casually informed that my claim had been stopped.

It is important to note on EV 32 Dated 27/03/14 that i revoked my telephone contact details, and requested that all further contact with the DWP be in writing or in person. This is a reasonable request to have all official communications in a documented format. To this date i have not received any sort of official communication about the illegal suspension and then termination of my JSA claim.

I have recently received a letter from the DWP regarding 2 and a half years ago, this hopefully further illustrates/compounds the local and regional corruption/incompetency, that i have documented in these blog posts.EV 33

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10153110182616089

No comments:

Post a Comment