Wednesday, 11 November 2015

64) Overturned And Apparently "In My Favour"

9th June 2014

Here is the return correspondence from the DWP (Decision Makers)to say that the periods in question have been overturned and awarded in my "apparent" favour. As you can see it clearly states that I should be allowed(and thus entitled) to the periods that were previously disallowed. At least that's what any reasonable person might think? EV4 And so I receive the following correspondence from the courts and tribunals service to say....

Tribunal response:- Basically the latter case will be closed. EV 5

However the decision is indeed wrong.

I did receive a small payment for a 1 week period (£71.70) in the first dispute (still pending £129.70) Apparently this is because there is still a period of dispute during this time frame, with which there is sti
ll (thankfully) a case pending for. I shall be attending this hearing in July. And shall, all being well, suffix all these latter communications, and have them admitted as evidence.

Aside from that there is a longer period from 11th Feb - 28th April.

For this period i received £225.35.

As you can probably tell this is a lot less than the amount i was entitled to for that period. In fact the amount i should of received had this truly been "allowed" was £778.45. Thus a shortfall for this period of £553.10.


Wondering why this shortfall existed i called up and spoke to a jobcentre employee.

She said that because my claim was suspended on a certain date (for refusal to sign a proposed variation, which we shall come back to shortly) that i was not entitled
to any JSA during these periods.

I have received no letters or official notification about this "suspension" whatsoever, I have as you can see from my earlier posts on this topic, (Appeal letter) made mention of this "phantom sanction" in my appeal to the tribunals service, whereby i ask them to consider such things.

However whether the tribunals service are complicit in such things, will remain to be seen. They hopefully are not.

However they also received a copy of the aforementioned "apparent sanction overturn/allowance notification letter from the DWP.

So as far they were concerned they probably deemed the case to be closed, as the DWP had acknowledge "error" so to speak.

However they have not released the funds which I am entitled to, so effectively they have "fobbed-off" the courts, via the illusion that the case is closed.

Resulting in me having to open another case and a further 6-12 month wait. Thus why i will try to use the earlier "open/pending case" to see these further happenings brought to light.

Before now i would of said perhaps there were coincidences that were resulting in these courses of action/mistakes being made, by the DWP. But now given the number of happenings and tactical placement of these "errors". I suggest this is not "accidental" but instead a carefully constructed and almost stasi like campaign.

I have documented and have proof of all these convenient "errors" and will endeavour to compile them into a report of sorts. Which perhaps/hopefully can then be publicised further, to bring much needed light to the matter.

The 2 happenings that seemed extremely dubious to me, the sudden stoppage of my JSA claim for a made up-charge of "failing to attend an interview" and the claim suspension for refusal to sign a proposed variation of a jsag, I have received no official communications on whatsoever.

I would deem such things, i.e trying to force someone to sign a jsag which incorporates new binding laws/legality, (i suspect by closing my claim they were trying to force me to sign a new claimant commitment, which will have new more punitive legislature that supersedes the old).

And secondly trying to mandate someone to use universal credit and then illegally suspending their claim when they do not, as political manoeuvres and political oppression.

I have given my reasons for not signing up to universal jobmatch as follows. This is, I suspect the reason they "suspended" my claim.

Reservations about creating a UJM online profile

Although the first few paragraphs of this statement do not appear relevant to begin with, please take the time to read this letter fully, as hopefully once read in its entirety, all will become clear.


There is a line of reasoning that suggests that the 'Patriot Act', would take precedence over the 'Data Protection Act', in a court of law, however with regard to the 'Patriot Act' having judicial priority over the 'Data Protection Act 1998'.

I would argue the following..

The 'Patriot Act' is an American law.
Therefore it does not apply to citizens residing in a foreign nation.

In my comprehension, a foreign entity (The U.S Government) amassing unrestricted access to the personal details of a foreign sovereign entities citizens (U.K Citizens), through Monster inc, is an act or terror/war. Thus i would argue that the 'Patriot Act' then does not have precedence over the 'Data Protection Act' and that the 'Data Protection Act' affords me protection from this terrorist activity that is occurring.

I do not refuse to use online methods of looking for work, I use such methods for searching for work, including but not limited to the UJM website, local newspaper and from time to time third party sites. However i have not and as far as i can will not create an online profile as i will not wilfully surrender my rights afforded me under the 'Data Protection Act 1998', even if mandated by U.K law, as i believe the said law firmly contradicts, that which is laid out in the Data Protection act, and for the peripheral reasoning i have aforementioned, believe it would be unreasonable and wrong for me to comply.

The fact that this is being imposed as a mandatory condition, is in my opinion in direct conflict with the act. The fact that the company being used by the government to execute this mandation is an American one, which has been proven to be compromised by the NSA (U.S government), would mean that by rendering my information and complying with U.K law.(The creation of an online profile) I would in essence be aiding and abetting the intelligence services of a foreign sovereign state, I believe the charge for which is treason.

Because of this logical dilemma i would have to say that for the benefit of the people of the U.K I will have to wilfully break the lesser of the 2 laws (not maintain an online profile), in order to do what's right. Either that or be given the opportunity to create/maintain an online profile with my respective state (the U.K government) only, and not a third party corporation.

I refer to Lavabits founder Ladar Levinson's quote recently to affirm this insecurity. He recently shut down his company (Specialising in encrypted e-mails) after 10 years of trading, under concerns that it was no longer secure.

"This experience has taught me one very important lesson: without congressional action or a strong judicial precedent, I would _strongly_ recommend against anyone trusting their private data to a company with physical ties to the United States."

- Ladar Levinson (Lavabit founder)

Source :- The Guardian newspaper
http://www.theguardian.com/.../lavabit-shutdown-snowden...
Email service used by Snowden shuts itself down, warns against using US-based companies
www.theguardian.com

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152205660011089

No comments:

Post a Comment