15th May 2014
ST:- Not sure if you've seen this already. Thought you might like a read xx
Stitching-up claimants is all part of the job, says Jobcentre insider
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/stitching-up-claimants-part-job-says-3537051
Former Jobcentre Plus adviser tells of a “brutal and bullying” culture of “setting claimants up to fail”
DanKinobi :- Cheers ****, yeah its sick. I haven't received any jobseekers allowance for about 3 months now, plus the periods in the past when i was sanctioned. I'm not even eligible for hardship loans, because i refused to sign over my details to a foreign nation state.
This is right about being set-up to fail, claimants are given ridiculous targets and then when they don't meet them, sanction city.
I'm continuing to sign and will do, because i firmly believe what is happening is completely unjust, however the "justice" system is taking an eternity dealing with peoples claims in the tribunal service, thereby denying the people who most need the help, the help they are socially entitled to.
Edited for spelling & Names Redacted 15/10/15
Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152353841551192
No comments:
Post a Comment