17th March 2014
DWP draws up plans to ditch ridiculed jobs website
http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/mar/16/dwp-jobs-website-universal-jobsmatch#comments
ObiDanKinobi:- In response to nataliejaneg
+100 my friend. Succinct and insightful.
ObiDanKinobi:- In response to WhyDoIBovver
We still have a choice.
I chose to starve rather than be forced to sign up for this service.
It is a foreign intelligence harvesting tool, (U.S government) that i refuse to be a part of.
I have been permanently sanctioned for this. No JSA no hardship.
They embedded it into a jobseekers agreement which i refused to sign. It then went away and came back slightly different, but still with the UJM mandation,. i still refused to sign. They then made no attempt at mediation with me, and after 21 days stopped my benefits outright.
I will be appealing this, and currently have approx 3 other sanctions against me also, one of which was for apparently not actively seeking employment, when i was, and have proof that i was.
I took in a copy of the law and tried to show the DWP employee at the time. That it says more than 2 steps, i.e 3 steps are desired by law. He refused to read it, even though the source i used/quoted was the following governments own DWP website..(pg 44&45). http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/a11-4001.pdf.
I asked him if he knew the law on the matter. He said "he did not need to know the law". I started trying to read him the law, he then summoned the security guards over, and asked them to escort me out, even though i was remaining entirely peaceful.
Edited for spelling 15/10/15
No comments:
Post a Comment