Wednesday, 11 November 2015

67) Slimey/Sneaky Tactics

10th July 2014

This government is completely contemptible. I just received a letter, EV 10 saying that my housing benefit has been retrospectively cancelled from 24/02/2014. And that a "debt recovery team" will contact me. Basically i have abided by what is desired of me according to the law, and they are using every single slimey/sneaky tactic they can to try and bully people into there ways. Well it won't work. I am eligible for housing benefit either via jobseekers or not (no viable income). So i do not owe any money. However it is obviously another attempt to harass people by trying to make them think they are in the wrong, when they are not.

I'm heading down to the housing department now to sort it out, but its another ploy to try and force people to abide by unfair unlawful rules.

In the interest of transparency I'll be uploading the letter shortly.

LV So Dan why are they involving a "debt recovery team" if they've only just notified you
10 July at 20:37 · Like
Dan Kinobi i dunno L**** you tell me
10 July at 20:39 · Like
Dan Kinobi lol i guess its an attempt to intimidate really isn't it.
10 July at 20:40 · Like · 1
LV Master plan aye.

Edited for spelling & Names Redacted 23/10/15

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152267030686089

No comments:

Post a Comment