Wednesday, 11 November 2015

44) Housing Benefits Delay: 5th Sanction.

20th Feb 2014

O.k so just been to the housing benefits office, and had the forms filled out, and told there's currently a backlog of about 1 to 2 weeks (wonder why that is, business is good for stopped/sanctioned claims at the moment eh?). I said what am I meant to do about the rent that's due then pay with peanuts?

I have fucking done what the fucking law states i am desired to do, and now not only is the ability to exist food e.t.c removed from me, but seemingly the ability to house myself also.

This is the 5th time I've been sanctioned now in the space of a year, whilst doing what I have been lawfully desired to do.

There is a social cleansing happening in this country right now, time to stand up for yourselves and your fellow man/woman.

Although if you do stand up, expect people to try and stomp you down, through various means, however fuck those who try to do such things, for they are only interested in their own damned selves, and thoughtlessly obey the current regime, regardless of whether its right or wrong, because its either in their own interest to, or because they are scared.

    I will be heading to London on march 1st for a demo against government corruption, come join me if you can.
LV Totally with you Dan on both comments, we do have to stand strong regardless of any fears we have

Edited for spelling 13/10/15

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10151994235151089

No comments:

Post a Comment