Thursday, 19 November 2015

97) A Small Victory

23rd June 2015

O.k action.

It has now been since February 2014 that i have had my JSA claim unlawfully/illegally stopped and received any sort of JSA payments.

Around 15/16 months.

I was actually today wondering if i would receive a response to the letter that i sent recently (around the 12th June). Today being the 23rd June.

Today i received a payment into my bank from the DWP to the tune of £81.94.

I have received no correspondence that i know of yet.

Nice to know the DWP still have my bank details to hand though.

Not quite the three and a half grand or so that i am entitled to for this period, but a start none the less.

I am however wary, given previous encounters with the DWP.

I still need to request the details that the jobcentre hold on my situation.

And to contact the press to see that this situation is brought to light.

A small victory perhaps, we will see.

The battle continues...|

AD That's an arbitrary sum, but yes, a small victory. Any expenses outstanding in preparing appeals or travel that would have amounted to that much? Very strange, keep me posted!
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 23 June at 23:46
LMV Wow Dan I didn't realise it was that long, surely that's illegal, as for the press, they print what they're to print, good luck Dan, like A*** said be sure to request any expenses incurred
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 24 June at 07:20

JK Keep going Dan and well done so far. x
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 24 June at 09:48

Dan Kinobi Cheers ladies :)Like · Reply · 24 June at 12:31

GB Keep fighting dan.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 24 June at 16:13

Dan Kinobi Cheers g****, will do
Like · Reply · 1 · 24 June at 16:17

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10153006947116089

No comments:

Post a Comment