3rd August 2015
Right.
I've just got a copy of the information i requested via the citizen (named subject) access request.
Now we have action.
Whose date of birth is 13-1-71?? Exactly? Because it's not mine.
Also nice attempt at a fake signature there guys.
I WILL be uploading shortly.
There is approximately 500 pages (at least) to sift through. This is now CLEAR EVIDENCE of departmental incompetence (at the very least) and/or corruption.
This is the crux of the issue, as others may or may not clearly remember, there was a JSAG agreement that i was alleged to of signed, however I uploaded concrete proof with written notes by the department, to refute this.
I have now found the alleged piece of literature on their side, where it clearly states a wrong date of birth, and it seems to me a forged signature.
This has gone beyond dubious now.
GB very very suspect. nail them to the wall dan!
3 August at 15:28 · Like
AD I'm so pleased I recommended this as a course of action. I'm as keen as you to find out what your pandora's box contains!
3 August at 15:40 · Like
AD I'm also wondering if they've mixed your notes along with someone else's. That would cause lots of confusion and could go some way to explain all the errors.
3 August at 15:43 · Unlike · 1
Dan Kinobi will do. You know i said 500 pages, i just thumbed through a report of 50 pages, and theres at least 1,000 pages here. Over 500 sheets front and back lol :P...Heavy reading....lol. Hopefully i'll be able to find more inconsistencies and illustrate them. Having a lunch break now though ;)
Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10153091985171089
No comments:
Post a Comment