17th Jan 2015
For the archives:-
Visited Jobcentre on tuesday.
Asked to speak to manager about potential law-breaking on the part of jobcentre employees, who ARE sanctioning people unlawfully.
It has been found by a judge, in my case that taking more than 2 (i.e 3 steps) per week to look for work, IS satisfying the logical conditions that are required in order to access ENTITLEMENT to social provisions.
Regardless of this, the manager, whose name i cannot remember (although it will i'm sure be easily discovered) tried to suggest that it was not within her remit to sort this issue out, and suggested that i contact the local MP.
She also suggested that anything she could help me with, she would.
I hastened to correct her on this, and informed her that the jobcentre staff as a whole have been pretty much completely useless, (in fact i would say entirely counter-productive) and that I would be taking it on myself to see that those who are sanctioning people unlawfully, will be held to account.
I have not forgotten about you Jobcentre employees.
I'm coming for you, don't you worry.
Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152667708176089
No comments:
Post a Comment