2nd March 2015
Guardian - Food banks: benefit sanctions leave clients hungry for months
http://www.theguardian.com/society/patrick-butler-cuts-blog/2015/mar/02/food-banks-benefit-sanctions-leave-clients-hungry-for-months#comment-48296341
ObiDanKinobi:-
Recently in a correspondence with the DWP I was told that these instances were not yet addressed, and that basically although the judge found in my favour (after a 14 month process that is, lol justice>?). That they would not release the monies due to me.
As you can imagine after fighting 14 months for justice and getting a letter like that, one might be somewhat disheartened. However i am so absolutely determined to hold these people to account, that i shall continue the fight.
I need a place to upload the entire shebang, i have about 100 pages of documentation/narrative, And will try to find a small piece of the interwebs in order to do so.
I will try to contact the guardian via other channels, and get some media coverage, although these days there seem to be few outlets that remain unbiased/impartial.
I have not had any sort of living allowance from the state since approximately may 2014. (although i did receive a small amount of arrears that i was due from a previous sanction that was overturned in my favour RE 2013 in approx june 2014).
So from June 2014. I have had NO access whatsoever to any entitlement from the state.
This has involved periods of mild starvation, borrowing of money, and selling off, of the few possessions that i have.
This is not conducive behaviour of an alleged 1st world country, to see their citizens starving, and represents a deep and growing divide/disconnect between those in positions of relative responsibility and those who they supposedly serve.
Anyways guardian if you are interested then get in touch, and i'd be happy to share my encounters in order to expose the corruption/stasi tactics that i have witnessed.
Cheers
- dan
No comments:
Post a Comment