Monday, 16 November 2015

82) ...But Sadly Unsurprising

27th October 2014

Response from the DWP :- EV 17

How sadly unsurprising.

Well if needs be I shall be heading to the upper tribunal.

Notice the point about no right of appeal, this is probably inserted to lead the appellant to believe that they can take this matter no further.

Duplicitous misleading nonsense, seemingly to be expected from the DWP, i suppose.

Also notice "however if this decision causes you hardship". According to Sean H at Stafford Jobcentre as of approximately 6 months ago, because of the permanent suspension (which I am currently trying to overturn) I am allegedly not entitled to any sort of hardship provisions.

The fight continues......

RS Oh dear....
27 October 2014 at 16:47 · Like

Dan Kinobi Not really ****, it just prolongs things a bit is all. I am resolute.
27 October 2014 at 16:53 · Like

RS But it does cause you hardship,,, and you should continue to let them know,x
27 October 2014 at 16:55

Dan Kinobi I've had 3 judgements go in my favour, which have not been acted upon by the DWP, compound evidence if you will, along with my detailed recording of various underhand tactics employed by the DWP, presents all in all a very strong case, in my humble opinion.

But yes in the short-term it does.

I have just written to the tribunals service requesting the audio recording of the tribunal case. Peripheral points were made in this with regards to the permanent suspension that i believe to be unlawful, and the fact that the DWP refused to release monies from before that, and the fact that i tried to admit new evidence, but it resulted in 2 new cases being openbed, which were then adjudicated in my favour, although i still to this day have had no notification of what was found in my favour. I'm hoping that the 2 cases were to do with the permanent suspension and the dwp illegally/unlawfully stopping my jsa claim. I've yet to find this information out.

I will wait to see if they attempt to appeal to the upper tribunal at which point i will take it from there.
27 October 2014 at 17:00 ·

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152486498171089:0

No comments:

Post a Comment