Wednesday, 11 November 2015

66) Back To The Grind

30th June 2014

Back to the grind.

Just went down to the jobcentre and encountered sean once again.

After waiting 25 minutes, when the jobcentre was more or less totally empty, I was asked straight away if i was recording the conversation. An odd thing for anyone to ask at the beginning of a conversation.

I asked if he had something to hide, he replied with the usual data protection act thing, and that it was illegal to record. I replied that if it was in the greater public interest, (i.e corruption was present - i did not say this though) that such evidence would be admissible in a court of law.
He mentioned again how it was crown property, insinuating how this might somehow give him exemption from justice. (Which it does not).

It seems there was reason for this.

I was told that the claimant commitment I had signed was not valid.

Which i knew it wasn't, because i hadn't signed the proposed one by the DWP, being that i deemed it unreasonable. I did however sign "my version" of this, which basically included the term "reasonable" instead of defined amounts and did not include universal jobsearch, but it's a moot point, as it was rejected, and as far as i am concerned i was illegally removed from my previous agreement anyways, therefore the pre-running agreement has priority. (Due to illegal removal).

I said that i had a jobseekers agreement in place, which had been stopped illegally. After about 6 weeks of waiting to hear back on this, and at the time, sean himself conceding that it looked like an error. He said today, that apparently there was no error, and that i had failed to attend an interview which i had, had no notice of.

For this illegal reason my jobseekers allowance had been stopped.

Dan Kinobi I strongly recommend all citizens to fully record/document their encounters at their local jobcentre office, as it will act as a form of protection for them from this nefarious government.
30 June at 17:09 · Like
Dan Kinobi It will also act as a form of accountability/transparency.

I received 2 payments during this period. I was under the understandable impression that perhaps my original jobseekers agreement was back in place, as i had and have continued to uphold my responsibility to look for work and to sign every 2 weeks.

However i was told by sean, that apparently these were "error payments", and that they would need to be repayed by me due to the claimant commitment being refused (by the DWP).

At this point, i requested that the interview be recorded. I was told that i needed to request this in writing, i asked for a piece of paper, i was told that pre mention of this was required. Really...how many rooms are there in the jobcentre, on a quiet period?, (this was i suspect an "official" fob-off).

sean mentioned that i would need to make a claimant commitment and that signing up to universal jobmatch would be part of this. He threatened that if i did not sign a claimant commitment today, my claim would be closed.

I said that i would not sign up to universal jobmatch, and that i would not agree to unreasonable terms.

At this point sean stated that he was terminating the interview, again he started trying to beckon over security guards, i remained where i was and continued on with a couple more questions/points, before peaceably leaving of my own volition.

I stated that he was hindering me in my ability/right to access social entitlements. (I know any right wingers out there really despise this phrase, however it is what is actually written as the header on the tribunal service appeals template letter, so its an accurate statement.

I asked for more information at this point, with regards to my original claim being stopped, however was told to send a letter in writing to the jobcentre manager to request any further information.

I mentioned how he had been unhelpful (in his duties as a CIVIL SERVANT) .

So just to surmise. Originally claim was "suspended" RE refusal to sign up to universal jobmatch. Received no official notification whatsoever, no paperwork. No real notification of the sanction, other than verbally told that the sanction was a "failure to sign a proposed variation". (which by its own wording infers, that a legitimate agreement is already in place).

I appealed the periods that i was "sanctioned", mentioning this "phantom" sanction also, the DWP "backed down" stating in written form that the disallowances for the prolonged periods were in fact "allowed" and then proceeded to partially pay the money I am entitled to.

This then caused the courts to "back-down", and stop the second hearing that was due. I then requested the money that was outstanding from the DWP, they failed to comply. (even though i have a letter from them stating that the disallowance period was overturned).

My claim was then illegally stopped, by merit of a phantom appointment that i was alleged to of missed but had no prior notification of.

This government is truly acting like the stasi.

What sean doesn't realise (or perhaps he does, as i have mentioned this to him on a number of occasions now, as i do believe in transparency (unlike the DWP)) is that i am meticulously detailing every conversation that i have with him and other members of the local jobcentre that I frequent.

And that i will be collating this information into chronological order when i visit the courts this July. Where hopefully justice will be done. If it's not then onwards and upwards with this crusade.

O.k the above is another hour and a half of work. Unpaid. Perhaps i should detail all the work i put into trying to attain justice, and document it in my jobseekers "diary". In fact tis rather a resplendent idea if i don't say so myself.

Edited for spelling 23/10/15

Original Source:- https://www.facebook.com/J3D15/posts/10152248487976089

No comments:

Post a Comment